- Shipping & Exchanges
Shipping & Exchanges
Small Sculpture Under 25"
- Packed and shipped via FedEX or UPS Ground
- Normal delivery is approx. 4-5 business days
- We forward tracking information to you upon shipment
- Expedited shipping available upon request. Additional charges apply
- No special requirements for unpacking
Large Sculpture Over 25"
- Professionally packed, crated and inspected prior to shipment
- All fountains are tested to ensure proper functioning
- All large sculptures are shipped via Freight carriers (not package delivery)
- Local 3rd party agents may be contracted for local delivery at the discretion of the freight carrier
- We provide delivery notification
- We provide lift gate service where needed at no additional charge
- We provide rural/distant delivery service at no additional charge
- Delivery is completed when crate is dropped to the ground at your destination
- Freight drivers do not move crates beyond drop-off locations (liability issue)
- We strongly recommend you have 2 flat furniture moving dollies available to move crate freely once it is dropped off at your location
- Hammer, screwdriver and crowbar-type tools required to dis-assemble crates
- Sculpture wrapping must be removed CAREFULLY by hand; use of knives, cutters, etc. may damage sculpture finish
Special Handling Sculpture; e.g., Large Horses, etc.
- We send detailed instructions and recommendations for all sculptures requiring special handling due to large size
- Customer is responsible for having the proper tools, handling equipment (e.g., forklifts, etc.) and personnel available on-site at time of delivery
- Requests to delay delivery after pickup at our warehouse (due to site prep issues, availability of personnel, etc.) are the responsibility of the customer/contractor. Arrangement must be made directly between the customer/contractor and the freight carrier Additional charges due to freight storage, multiple delivery attempts, etc. will be billed separately and are the responsibility of the customer/contractor
Shipping Damage Claims - Reporting Requirements; IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!
Receiving and Damage Inspection
In the unlikely event your sculpture is damaged in-transit, you are responsible for inspecting and reporting damage immediately upon receiving your shipment. Failure to do so will forfeit your right to file a damage claim.
If there are any indications of shipping-related damage; e.g., damage to the crate, indications of rough handling, etc., please decline delivery of your shipment. Once you sign the driver's receipt for delivery, the sculpture will be assumed to have been delivered damage-free from the freight company.
Bronze West Imports recommends that you conduct at thorough inspection of the sculpture at the time of delivery. Do not sign the driver's receipt until you have completed your inspection. The driver will wait for you to complete this process.
In addition to inspecting for visual signs of damage to the crate and/or contents, we recommend that if possible you remove the sculpture from the crate and unwrap it. If you are unable to do this, remove wrapping from the sculpture to inspect for loose welds or damage where the sculpture is connected to the base (if applicable).
Freight-related damage that cannot be visually determined generally results from rough or forceful handling of the crate by forklift drivers. Usually, this results in damage to at the base of the sculpture, or where delicate welds are used to assemble the sculpture. We recommend that you inspect for this.
Bronze West Imports will work with the shipping or freight company to address damage claims to your satisfaction.
30 Day Exchange for Full Merchandise Credit
All sculpture purchased from Bronze West Imports may be exchanged for full merchandise credit upon notification within 30 days of delivery in undamaged condition
No partial refunds are available on exchanged sculpture; customer must replace with sculpture(s) of the same or greater value
There are NO return freight charges and NO restocking fees for this service
Customer is responsible for re-crating and re-packing returned sculpture in original packaging. If original crating and packing is not available, it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange local professional packing and re-crating services at their expense
Costs to repair or replace sculpture that is returned in damaged condition will be deducted from your merchandise credit balance. All returned sculpture will be inspected upon delivery; evidence of costs incurred to repair and replace damaged sculpture will be provided to the customer.
Customer will not be liable for "normal use" on sculpture exchanges (e.g., outdoor weather exposure, etc.)
Important Note: Bronze West Imports reserves the right to cancel any order in the event of a supply disruption, item discontinuation, quality issue or other factor that does not enable our suppliers to meet our quality and/or timeliness requirements. In the event of an order cancellation, Bronze West Imports will return 100% of our customers' deposits or other upfront payments.
Please complete the form below for all damage claims or sculpture exchange requests
The Bronze West Imports Team
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.